Click here for great eBay values!

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Western Gamers To Get "Perfect" Version of Rogue Galaxy

That's good news, this video from GameTrailers.com, it is the original version. Nice cinematics and gameplay let's watch "Japanese Trailer 2";


Level 5's space-adventure RPG for the Playstation 2 is going to be a vastly improved localization, which Nao Higo the American producer of Rogue Galaxy, confidently dubs as the "perfect" version. No sitting on laurels and releasing a simple translation here!

Pretty sweet looking game, and the western version is gonna be better? Bring it on. Did you notice anything about the gameplay, kinda reminded me of a game I flipped over recently, you guessed it; White Knight Story. No surprise to people who knew that the developer of upcoming PS3 game White Knight Story, Level 5, also worked on Rogue Galaxy. BTW I'm not one of those people who knew that.

I actually have a Level 5 game on my shelf waiting to be played, Dark Cloud. I was going to play it sometime next year, I know I know, I've got a lot of great games sitting on that shelf, Dark Cloud was a present, and I didn't know anything about it so I put on the far end of the line.

Well that has changed, after seeing White Knight Story and now Rogue Galaxy, suddenly I want to experience a Level 5 game. After looking at reviews, gameplay and trailers for Dark Cloud I've decided to bump the game I was going to play starting Monday (the one on the right under "Playing Soon") and replace it with Dark Cloud an RPG for an RPG.

Almost forgot I found a commercial on YouTube for Dark Cloud if you want to see it click here.

[source evilavatar.com and gamespot.com]

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

 
CrispAds Blog Ads

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?