Click here for great eBay values!

Saturday, September 30, 2006

Top Gear - The BF2 Parody! - Awesome!


(vid via KozMick)

Title is from the person who added this to YouTube, the final exclamation point is mine, 'cause this was bloody well done mate.

The following is also directly from the person who added this to YouTube;

"This video is unbelievably well made and I thought it deserved to be seen by as many people as possible, Its a Top Gear episode using the Battlefield 2 game engine, {The one where Jeremy Clarkson gets chased by a Tank}

THIS VIDEO WAS NOT MADE BY ME! -

Visit the Makers @ www.totalbf2.com"

Something weird just happened, I recalled a previous post that had Battlefield 2, so I looked it up to see if I could include it in this post somehow.

Well when I found it I noticed that it too was posted on a Saturday, wonder if that means anything. Maybe someone is trying to tell me that I need to play Battlefield 2.

Worth looking into, I'd better familiarize myself with it first. A good place to start would be at Gamespot.com, what else am I gonna do on a Saturday night.

Huh? Go out? I ain't going out there it's dark, besides "I've got a number with wings"... Wanna know what that means? Then check out Watch What You Want (my third blog) on Monday and you'll see what it means.

[update Sunday 1, Oct 06; I found the actual episode that this BF 2 parody is based on here is the link to YouTube.]

[update 2 Monday 02, Oct 06; Here is that link to my third blog I mentioned]

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

 
CrispAds Blog Ads

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?