Click here for great eBay values!

Saturday, September 02, 2006

Fan Made Video; People of Battlefield 2


(vid via Sc0oByDo0)

Oooooh my head, why did I consume so much? I shouldn't even have that stuff, old habits die hard. Oooooh my head, just a little bit won't hurt, yeah right. The whole day wasted, 'cause of that little bit plus a bunch more little bits. Oooooh my head, that's it no more ice cream for me, if I can't eat it responsible then I shouldn't eat it at all.

Sorry I'll try to focus, I first saw the above video on Destructoid.com, it was posted by one of my favorite MySpace friends, Faith Naked... Ouch! I always burn my fingers when I type her name... : ) The video is hilarious, but the best part for me was the music, great choice.

Here is a direct link to her post, "Are People Really This Stupid Online?". I luv that title. For some reason this video has resparked an interest in online gaming, 'cause they look like they are having fun in the video. Well I need to get another cup of Java... oooooh my head.

Comments:
method anyone can use to very easily train a dog for obedience and good health. With only 20 minutes of your time on this techniques, you will create a significant increase in your dog's ability to understand you. This method is a no-nonsense, read it and apply the system, which will virtually change your life and that of your dog overnight. People just like you are getting their hands on this powerful dog training techniques. Stop worrying about the stress, cancel your daily watch over your dog, never leave your table finding ways just to tame your dog to your instructions, start making your dog into the kind of dog you wants it to be now. The results of these professional techniques are almost immediate.Just absorb it and apply it!
 
dog training los angeles I have found the real dog program.Its effectiveness on dog is completely down to earth.Its way very short concise explanatory and powerful.Just read a few lines daily and you are on to go on your dog for obedience. People just like you are experiencing great success with this formula.
 
Love your blog ! This is my first time reading it.So i had to comment. Keep up the good work.Oh and as a fellow myspacer, check out MySpaceScams.com
 
Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

 
CrispAds Blog Ads

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?