Click here for great eBay values!

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Resistance: Fall of Man- Review



I surely do the reviews they do at GameTrailers.com; What did you think? It seems Resistance is a must have, but will it hold up as time goes by. I hope so, because it will be years before I play it.

It's all good, plenty of PS2, Xbox, GameGube, SNES, N64, GBA SP, Nintendo DS, and PC games (if I upgrade my system but then again I enjoyed Grim Fandango and Syberia on my current sytem and I hear there are still many classic adventure games out there that I haven't played yet like Day of the Tentacle for example) on my shelf(and in stores) to keep my busy 'till then.

That's all I got.

[via Gametrailers.com]

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

 
CrispAds Blog Ads

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?