Click here for great eBay values!

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Tony Hawks Project 8 Nail the Trick Gameplay



Tony rides again in a totally redesigned next-gen Tony Hawk's Pro Skater game from Activision. The game challenges players to experience the intensity and pressure of skating against some of the world's top pros in true to life competitions as they aim to become the #1 skater. [via IGN]

Nice real nice, the gameplay in this video looks fantastic. Although I did spot a little, I think they call it clipping? When the person controlling the skater, started to grind and went right through somebody, but this most likely wasn't the final version.

Also it's not clear which system this was being played on, PS3? Xbox 360? I want to play it, regardless. I picked up for free the original Tony Hawk Pro Skater for PSone, on Barterbee.com, can't wait to play that. Once I knock that out play the THUG games, I'll be all caught up with current gen games and I'll be read for next gen Tony goodness. Will I have a next-system by then? Only time will tell.

Release Date:
US: November 09, 2006

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

 
CrispAds Blog Ads

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?