Click here for great eBay values!

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Tony Hawks Downhill Jam DS Trailer



No way! That is not actual gameplay, is it? Impressive most impressive, I've never seen anything like that on the DS. I suppose I haven't been following DS games since I went back to the GBA, the micro version, I have the SP but the micro screen is so much brighter and it's so light.

Well recently I decided an upgrade to the DS lite is just not necessary, my DS is practically new, I've only played six games on it plus the current one I'm "Now Playing", so I'll stick with it till I need to upgrade.

I went off topic there a little, heh heh, sorry. Trailer rocks, the game rocks, the DS LG rocks! Tony Hawks Downhill Jam for DS is going on my "get this game" list.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

 
CrispAds Blog Ads

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?