Click here for great eBay values!

Monday, October 30, 2006

Tony Hawk playing his own upcoming Project 8 game with Tom Green



Cool, you just never know what will show up on Digg, which is where I found this video. Tony Hawk rules! I'm playing The first Tony Hawk right now and it rocks! It's been so long since I've played a PSone game, still holds up nicely against some of the other current gen games I've been playing, a real nice charm to it.

Sorry, back to the video, well title says it all, odd how it was added to Google Video on the 19th and it's from an Oct 10th appearance on Tom Green's online show, but I'm only hearing about it now, it shows never before seen footage, as far as know.

Most likely I'm the last one to see this video, my heads been somewhere for a while, starting to clear up. Oh here is the via, wait for it... [via digg.com]

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

 
CrispAds Blog Ads

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?