Click here for great eBay values!

Monday, October 23, 2006

Tina Wood looks at Hellgate: London


(vid via me)

Tina Wood from Microsoft 10 looks at Hellgate London, she wrote; "So, one of my favorite things to do whether I'm working or not is to visit video game companies. A few of my favorites are Epic Games, Red Octane, and now Flagship Studios. Which is located just off the water in beautiful San Francisco." "I sat down with their Chief Visionary Officer David Brevik and if any of you are Diablo fans, he not only named the game but was one of the masterminds behind it. He also talks openly about his road to Flagship Studios." Check out the full post here.

Very nice talk with David Brevik, who to me kind of looks like Donald Sutherland. Not familiar with Hellgate: London, neither am I, excuse me while I 'google' it. Found something, here it is.

"Hellgate: London combines the depth of role-playing games and action of first-person titles, while offering infinite playability with randomly created levels, items and events. The player creates a heroic character, completes quests and battles through innumerable hordes of demons to advance through experience levels and branching skill paths. A robust, flexible skill and spell system, highly customizable appearances and a massive variety of randomly generated equipment allow players to create their own unique hero." [via IGN]

Release Date: PC only :(
US: TBA
Europe: October 13, 2006

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

 
CrispAds Blog Ads

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?