Click here for great eBay values!

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Thrillville - Music Interview



Amanda Mackay from GameTrailers.com, talks to Jesse Harlin and David Collins, composer and sound designer/VO Director for Thrillville. She wants to know about the music in the game, it's a fun interview, but the main reason I posted it was 'cause of Amanda. For deets on this game visit IGN.com, I'm going to talk about Amanda while you do that.

She's so very very, and she knows it too, that's hot. Knowing I was going to post this Amanda video, has put me in a good mood. Oh Amanda (get ready Walt's gonna sing);

"I only wanna make it good, so if I love ya a little more than I should, please forgive me, I know not what I do" "I can't stop lovin' you, don't deny me this pain I'm going through, if I need ya like I do." "Please believe me every word I say is true." Amanda.


[Bryan Adams;› Please Forgive Me]

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

 
CrispAds Blog Ads

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?