Click here for great eBay values!

Monday, October 16, 2006

Splinter Cell: Double Agent; The weapons



We get a nice look, in this video, at Sam's latest and greatest weapons and gadgets. I'm hearing some odd things about this Splinter Cell, I've played the first and second, third is on the shelf, waiting to be played. I will get this game no matter what, but I still like to keep my ears open, can't help it I'm a snoop. This game is due: 10/17/2006.

I feel like singing to you mind? Thanks;

I went and bought myself a ticket and I sat down in the very first row
They pulled the curtain but then when they turned the spotlight way down low
Little Egypt came out a-struttin' wearin' nothin' but a button and a bow
Singing, ying-ying, ying-ying, ying-ying, ying-ying

That felt good, wanna hear some more, sweet;

She had a ruby on her tummy and a diamond big as Texas on her toe
She let her hair down and she did the hoochie-coochie real slow
When she did her special number on the zebra skin I thought she'd stop the show
Singing, ying-ying, ying-ying, ying-ying, ying-ying

Singing always cheers me up, video games too but in a different way, the games make me feel good, but singing rubs an area the video games don't reach. Huh? Exactly.



[Little Egypt Lyrics Artist(Band):Elvis Presley]

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

 
CrispAds Blog Ads

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?