Click here for great eBay values!

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

PS3 meets PSM3 - The Aftermath


(vid via BenGLR)

Where to begin? Well let's see, the above video has been posted pretty much everywhere except here. I didn't get it, nothing about the video hooked me. Until I found out that it was removed and why.

Would you like to know what happened? Well I'll provide the links and you can check out the trail of debris for yourself.

The video was found at destructoid.com, , which is where you should go to get info on the video, why? 'Cause the site rocks that's why.

I first heard about the PS3 going back and video getting pulled at maxconsole.net

Which is where I found the post directly from PSM3 (The PLAYSTATION 3 Mag), explaining what happened, which you can find here.


Really very simple, one tidbit that stuck in my head was one of the reasons for the video being pulled, it has info that Sony doesn't want shown to the public yet. Hmmmm, I wonder what it is, do you have any guesses?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

 
CrispAds Blog Ads

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?