Click here for great eBay values!

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

New Trailer; Call of Duty 3



Through the eyes of four Allied soldiers, Call of Duty 3 brings players closer than ever to the fury of combat as they fight through the Normandy Breakout, the harrowing offensive that liberated Paris and changed the fate of the world. [via IGN]

Sweet trailer, and I'm sorry to say I have not played any of the Call of Duty games, except for a mobile version for my Sprint phone, but none of the console ones. I do want to, but I'd like to play this series from the beginning so, I'll have to research a bit and see if there is a console version of Call of Duty that's as good as the PC one. If there isn't then I'll have to upgrade my PC which isn't very likely anytime soon.

Before I try anything I need to backup, and that in itself is a mystery to me, what do I back up, where do I find it to back it up, do I have a disk to reinstall XP just in case, etc. Call of Duty 3 is due November 9, 2006 Available On: PS3,Wii, Xbox 360, Xbox, and PlayStation 2, nice.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

 
CrispAds Blog Ads

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?