Click here for great eBay values!

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Legend of Zelda (Wii) - Zelda Retrospective Part 2



"This is so cool, a nice look at The Legend of Zelda. I'm not the most hardcore gamer around but I do really like Zelda, I can't wait for part two." I wrote that on Saturday, October 14, 2006, and now part 2 is here, sweet.

My opinion? It rocks, great video, and very popular. I'm pretty sure I'm one of the last blogs to post it, too busy playing Dark Cloud, I'm not even going to tell you how many hours I've spent on it, nope ain't gonna do it.

I don't want it to end, but it will Sunday. Monday I start playing a new game, actually it's been out a while but it will be the first time I've played it, not counting demos. Oh you mean the demo, I SAID NOT TO COUNT DEMOS! Walter? Yes? Are you ok?

Have I ever been? Not as long as I've known you, but have you know me as long as I've know you, what? Exactly.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

 
CrispAds Blog Ads

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?