Click here for great eBay values!

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Kikizo Video Interview: Kaz Hirai



From kikizo; "It's no secret that PS3's journey to this point has been a turbulent one. But, as Sony Computer Entertainment America boss Kaz Hirai explains to Kikizo in this new video interview, Sony's troubles could be coming to an end - with the console finally set to hit the U.S. and Japanese markets next month."

Excellent interview, what else can I say, well this really is the first time I've listened to Mr. Hirai speak. I've had opportunities before, but I'm not a big fan of bravado.

That kind negative attitude which spawns things like; "The PSP will elevate portable entertainment out of the handheld gaming ghetto", no I didn't like that at all.

So I've avoided watching anything until now, I guess 'cause I'm coming around. I'm thinking about PS3 more and more lately.

I thought no way to high in price, so forth and so on, not ever going to own one, but lately despite seriously trying not to give in to that sweet looking smoking hot box, I can't hold out any more it's too much.

But it was all right, everything was all right, the struggle was finished. I had won the victory over myself. I luved PS3.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

 
CrispAds Blog Ads

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?