Click here for great eBay values!

Friday, October 13, 2006

It's Final Fantasy Friday; Final Fantasy V Advance Japanese commercial


(vid via majkeld)

I found this video and title at gonintendo.com, I ah heh heh, I ah like this commercial, why? I'd better not say. I wonder how long I'll do these Final Fantasy Fridays, hmmmm. I guess I'll stop when I feel like it.

I just don't feel like it. Oh look at the time, it's late and I need to crash, but I won't, most likely I'll head back to Dark Cloud, that game is so sweet, I fight, I collect, and I rebuild. I want to complete this game 100%, haven't felt that way since the world was young. Huh? I don't even know what I meant by that.

Yes I do, but it's a long story and I really want to get back to playing, final word, is Catherdral.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

 
CrispAds Blog Ads

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?