Click here for great eBay values!

Thursday, October 19, 2006

ICO - Magic is Here


(vid via BronzePhoenix)

From the info next to this video; "A fanmovie done by me to the highly under-appreciated PS2 game, ICO. If you haven't heard of ICO before, its a 'spiritual sequel' to Sony Entertainment's incredible 'Shadow of the Colossus.' The same atmosphere and story-telling elements remain, making this game a must-play for any PS2 owner. WARNING!!!! SPOILERS IN THIS VIDEO!"

Wow, I want to go back and play this game again, it was the first PS2 game I played. The ending got to me, yep, it sure did. This video brought that emotion back, the music is amazing as well, perfect choice. Hope you liked it as much as I did.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

 
CrispAds Blog Ads

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?