Click here for great eBay values!

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Gears of War: Teaser site Videos Collection



Not to sure on the details of this video but I knew there was a teaser site up, so I went there but I didn't really get it, so I left. I suppose this video is a collection of the teaser videos from that site.

Very convenient to see them all at once. BTW the person who added this video to GameTrailers.com, also included a link to xboxyde.com, where you can see the videos separately.

I have to be honest I'm not a big fan of live action, I believe that's the term for one you have real people in video games. I feel a rant coming on, nah, maybe next time, 'cause in this case it's just a trailer and I don't know for sure that live action will be in the final game, but I hope it isn't.

Do you like live action in video games? Just wondering.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

 
CrispAds Blog Ads

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?