Click here for great eBay values!

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Gears of War multiplayer gameplay footage

This first video is from the Gears of War Event:

(vid via Siliconera)

This second video is a multiplayer battle this time you control the bad guy;



Awesome looking, it's all about the gameplay in these two videos, no sound no music, just visuals and I couldn't take my eyes off it.

I found the top video at siliconera.com, go there and find out more about the video and where it's from.

The second video I found at xboxic.com, early yesterday, but didn't know what to do with it. Sure it was great but I decided to sit on it for a while, glad I did, once I saw the first video earlier today I found the angle for this post.

It's all about the angles, up is down black is white, sorry not sure why I wrote that, it's from a movie. This time I'll tell you 'cause if you haven't seen it, then I think you should; "Miller's Crossing".

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

 
CrispAds Blog Ads

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?