Click here for great eBay values!

Friday, October 27, 2006

A Gears of War Christmas ?


(vid via tk409)

This is so funny I luv that song. I found it on Aeropause, who wrote; "This is a video that was made by an Epic employee last year as a holiday joke, and it’s finally made its way onto youtube so we all can enjoy it. It’s simple and cheesy, but funny none the less. Enjoy!"

I did enjoy it, I'm a little down and this picked up my spirits. Why am I down? Oh you know sh@t happens. Oh snap hope my don't see that, love you mom.

Comments:
Quite funny video... Have played this game earlier n it looks hilarious.... "A Gears of War Christmas?" that's a real good one...
Peep into this amazing Christmas Blog to check out some really cool stuffs and unique ideas
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

 
CrispAds Blog Ads

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?