Click here for great eBay values!

Monday, October 23, 2006

Gears of War - 12 minutes ingame footage


(vid via ossianbg)

Well here is another one of those videos that for some reason I'm posting probably last. Makes me think of Bill Murray in Stripes, when it's pointed out to him that somehow he's always last, to which Murray replies, "I'm pacing myself", funny line.

Sorry going off topic, um oh yes the video, well I saw it all around the interweb, but it wasn't 'till I saw it hit Kotaku that I finally looked at it and wow, real nice. Just one little question, why are they not wearing helmets? They are covered from neck to toe in protective gear, but not their heads. I also noticed that in another game, but I don't want to go into some kind of rant, I'm just wondering.

For details on Gears of War head over to Xbox.com

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

 
CrispAds Blog Ads

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?