Click here for great eBay values!

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Crysis (PC) In-Depth Video


(vid via Honekai)

A next-generation project by CryTek, makers of the dazzling FPS Far Cry. This game is running on the new CryENGINE 2 technology. The game is one of the the first announced to run on the advanced DirectX 10 architecture.

Set in 2019 after a colossal asteroid crashes to Earth, Crysis begins amidst a tense military standoff between the North Korean and United States governments for control of the impact zone. Amid rising tensions, the asteroid suddenly bursts open revealing a massive alien ship, which begins freezing vast portions of the island and altering the global weather system. The invasion of Earth has begun. Crysis features an epic three-act story of alien invasion where players are able to customize their armor and weapons in real time to confront an ever-changing enemy and a harsh, dynamic environment. [via IGN]

Fantastic video, I actually saw this on techeblog.com, but I didn't click on the video. Then I see it on YouTube today and it jogged my memory and I went back to techeblog.com, to make sure I got the link so I could 'via' them. In my own way, so if you want to see where I first saw this video, click on through.

Release Date: On PC
US: Q1 2007
Europe: January 1, 2007

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

 
CrispAds Blog Ads

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?