Click here for great eBay values!

Saturday, October 07, 2006

A Closer Look; Xbox 360 HD-DVD



These guys obviously know what they are talking about, which is a good thing 'cause I don't, that is I don't have a clue about 1080p or any of that. I'm still gaming on a SD TV, that's standard definition to you and me.

I figure the more I'm exposed to this kind of teaching aid, the more I'll be prepared when I eventually take the plunge and upgrade my TV. Which will be when I tell myself where my piggy bank is.

Never, NEVER!!! I'll never tell you Walter, you must, I won't, you will, Splunge! Why did you say splunge, I don't know I just said it after all I didn't expect some sort of Spanish Inquisition.

NOBODY EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISITION!!! Sorry I got to break character, I'm crying I thought I could do it, I've been wanting to try and work that into a post for a while, but I'm in tears right now, and my sides hurt, I'm not breathing to good... Whew, I can't even proof read that without laughing, good times.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

 
CrispAds Blog Ads

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?