Click here for great eBay values!

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Battlefield 2142 Game Intro


(vid via vpyoman2) (submitted to digg.com by UnrealAlex)

Awesome!!! Guns, Guns, and more Guns, now that's what all game videos should have. I'm not real familiar with this game, so I don't really know what's going on. I just dig the music, and the guns.

Well do you want some deets on this game? Alrighty then, here some from IGN.com;

"The year is 2142, and the dawn of a new ice age has thrown the world into a panic. The math is simple and brutal: The soil not covered by ice can only feed a fraction of the Earth's population. Some will live, most will die. Players will choose to fight for one of two military superpowers in an epic battle for survival, the European Union or the newly formed Pan Asian Coalition. Armed with a devastating arsenal of hi-tech assault rifles, cloaking devices and sentry guns, players will also do battle using some of the most imposing vehicles known to man. Massive battle Mechs wage fierce combat on the ground, while futuristic aircraft rule the skies. When facing one of these new behemoths, players will need to use their wits and an arsenal of new countermeasures like EMP grenades to level the playing field."

It's a PC game, and it due in the US: October 10, 2006, and Europe: October 13, 2006.
I just realized my TV has not been on at all today, in all the years I've been on your planet, oops I mean Earth, heh heh, you what I mean.

Well, it's just never happened, since I've been blogging, I have watched less and less TV,to the point where I'll just check CNN Headlines News real quick, but not once has the TV been on all day. Wow!! To busy playing Dark Cloud, that game rocks! I fight, I collect, I rebuild. Could it get any sweeter?

Sorry went off topic, you know me, I do that a lot. To recap Battlefield 2142 Game Intro, good, TV off. Oh BTW I play Dark Cloud on a separate gaming TV, I know I know, I live large what can I say. Heh heh I wish.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

 
CrispAds Blog Ads

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?