Click here for great eBay values!

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Amanda Mackay Koei TGS 06 Booth Tour



It's time for a little Amanda Mackay sweetness. This video is all Amanda and that the super adorable smile, she keeps saying "take a look" Amanda, I'm looking I'm looking and I like what I see.

I did a little search to see what other Amanda posts I've done, wow! I sure do like posting Amanda, I mean posting Amanda related news, heh heh.

Yeah it was a nice trip down memory lane, I guess I did a bit of reminiscing, uh oh here it comes this ones for you Amanda;

"Friday night, it was late, I was walking you home, we got down to the gate, and I was dreaming of the night." "Would it turn out right" "How to tell you girl, I wanna build my world around you, tell you that it's true." "I wanna make you understand, I'm talkin' about a lifetime plan"

"Hurry, don't be late, I can hardly wait, I said to myself when we're old." "We'll go dancing in the dark, walking through the park and reminiscing."

Well I can dream can't I.


[LITTLE RIVER BAND lyrics - "Reminiscing"]

Comments:
Very nice! I like it. kaiser family foundation
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

 
CrispAds Blog Ads

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?