Click here for great eBay values!

Sunday, October 08, 2006

1988 Inside Edition TV news report ; The Super Mario Bros.


(vid via dannyo8)

This video is so cool, what a fantastic captured moment in time. It's got a look inside the Headquarters of Nintendo and the World of Nintendo store, makes me want to go to back and begin at the beginning and do things right or at least better than I did.

Regrets? Sure I had a few but then again to few to mention, I did what I had to do. Walter? Yes? Are you with us, not really, would you like us to finish? Yeah I guess you'd better. Well let's see where is the publish button ah yes there it is, ok ready on three then we go. Wait, do we count one two three and go, or do we go on three?

Forget it I'll do it, which one are you?, that's not important right now, ready? one two three... wait for it... GO!

[via Kotaku]

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

 
CrispAds Blog Ads

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?