Click here for great eBay values!

Sunday, September 10, 2006

What the hell is she doing?



Did you watch the video? Did you rupture your spleen like I did? I don't why I find this so funny, I guess 'cause that crazy woman reminds me of my mom.

Even thinking about it now, and I've seen it a few times to get it out of my system, but I lose it the minute she walks into the shot. A very silly walk indeed. Why is she holding her arm like that? What is she saying? What did the guy say to her that set her off?

Seems like I got nothing but questions in this post, but the best one is the one in the title. Can't take credit for it, that question is from the person who uploaded this video "hondo". Wasn't that an Elvis movie?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

 
CrispAds Blog Ads

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?