Click here for great eBay values!

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Webchat Interview With Shigeru Miyamoto

This video is an interview Webchat.tv did with Shigeru Miyamoto;

Pretty good, never heard of Webchat but it was a good interview so I thought I'd post it. This video is from March 17, 2006, so Mr. Miyamoto still refers to the Wii as Revolution and shows the new version of the DS which at that time was not available in Europe or The Americas.

Towards the end of the interview a French Medal is mentioned and Mr. Miyamoto shows it too. Well I found a video that documents Mr. Miyamoto receiving that medal. Here it is now, it's in French but I thought it was cool so I posted here anyway;



That's all I got, for now.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

 
CrispAds Blog Ads

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?