Click here for great eBay values!

Friday, September 01, 2006

Valkyrie Profile 2: Silmeria; Review



Cool a review for a current gen system, the PS2, I got one of those. Hmmmm interesting review, Valkyrie Profile 2: Silmeria looks great, I like the combat style, but the side scrolling is a bit of a turn off.

I'm getting this game, but not when it's released (09/20/06 according to 1UP.com), most likely I'll wait and pick it up used. If I get it now it'll end up on the waiting line, man I've got so many games that need to played.

There they are on my shelf, the nutty thing is I've got the time but I like doing this too. Lookin' for vid's to post checking out other blogs it's really starting to well almost surpass the fun I get out of gaming.

Plus it don't cost nothin' which is nice, except for the high speed connection, which I love. How did I ever survive with dial up.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

 
CrispAds Blog Ads

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?