Click here for great eBay values!

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Super Mario Bros Z Episode 4

Part 1 of 3


Part 2 of 3


Part 3 of 3

(all vids via nintendodsg)

YouTube is great you never know what you'll find, I was on there the other day one search led to another and I found Super Mario Bros Z.

Never heard of this before so 'googled' it hoping one of the other blogs had covered it so I can pass along the info to you all. But nothing, maybe I'm the first blog to cover this, that would be sweet.

I think the videos speak for themselves I watched all three and I'm going to watch the first three episodes of Super Mario Bros Z, I've already subscribed to nintendodsg on YouTube 'cause I don't want to miss the next episode.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

 
CrispAds Blog Ads

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?