Click here for great eBay values!

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Perrin Kaplan; She Said She Said Huh?

E3 2006: Perrin Kaplan IGN Video Interview

(vid via me)

Nintendo's Perrin Kaplan Interview on the Wii

(vid via destructoid.com)

What's with that title? Why two Perrin Kaplan interviews? Well lets begin at the beginning. On Sept 15 Robert Summa posted the second video on Destructoid.com, I liked it so I was looking for a way to post it here.

That leads me to a post I saw Saturday on nintendowiifanboy.com, which is where I found the first video. I saw the angle for this post and just had to wait for 'me' to get the video on YouTube.

Here is the angle, I just thought it was really interesting to see the first interview knowing what I do now. What do I know now? Watch the second video and find out.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

 
CrispAds Blog Ads

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?