Click here for great eBay values!

Friday, September 01, 2006

OpenAlpha 14: The Music Game Episode


(vid via LadyGuardian)

Yes! It's here OpenAlpha #14, I actually wanted this to be my first post this mourning but, I'm trying to play it cool. Can't let on that I'm madly in love with Jenn Cutter, oops... probably shouldn't have typed that.

Ok the show, what did I think, it was great. Not a big fan of music games, but I like to keep an open mind and not judge 'till I know more about them. They look like fun, but I was so busy lookin' at Jenn's sweet smile that I really can't say I'm for or against them.

I do like to sing though "I got chills they're multiplying, and I'm losing control" "Cause the power you're supplying;it's Electrifying!" Talkin' 'bout you Jenn.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

 
CrispAds Blog Ads

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?