Click here for great eBay values!

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Google+Computer Generated Imagery=???

This video features CGI, at least in my opinion can't really confirm if its real or not.

(vid via samwon)



I'll admit there's nothing really amazing about the video(which I found on valleywag.com), other than it gives me a legit reason to include Marissa Mayer in a post. It is in my opinion CGI which is used... that's right in video games, so that covers the video being here.

Now why Marissa Mayer, well the logo used in the video belongs to Google, which is where Marissa Mayer works. See how it all makes sense now. Look at that smile, can't beat it, and those eyes... sweet baby blue, uh oh here we go;

"Guess I got what I deserved" "Kept you waiting there too long, my love" "All that time without a word" "Didn't know you'd think that I'd forget or I'd regret" "The special love I had for you, my baby blue"

Everytime I hear that song, I think of you Marissa. Marissa? Marissa!!! Oh Marissa...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

 
CrispAds Blog Ads

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?