Click here for great eBay values!

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Game Break Presents; The Music of Silent Hill

From The Silent Hill Intro;

(vid via mrcixthsunshine)

From The Silent Hill 2 Intro;

(vid via youngkirie)

From The Silent Hill 3 Intro;

(vid via ErickBC)


From Silent Hill 4; but used in here in a "Tribute" to all the Silent Hill games.

Silent Hill Tribute - video powered by Metacafe
(vid via nonato)


What a perfect thing to do on a Sunday, listen to the music of Silent Hill. I did something silly, I previewed this post and I started each video, sounded pretty cool. Yep, great music from some pretty awesome games.

Silent Hill Rocks, oh snap that's what I should have called post. I supposed I go back and change the title, but to be honest, I'm a little creeped out to be doing this kind of post on a Sunday. I feel as if something might happen, but that's just si...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

 
CrispAds Blog Ads

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?