Click here for great eBay values!

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Bully 'Town' trailer








(vid via doublespy)

Rockstar just keeps on keeping on. How great is this game gonna be? I thought it was based in Bullworth Academy alone, you also get to mess about in the town as well? Sweet.

I guess that info is written down somewhere but me and words don't see eye to eye. Words are nutty, type "Buffalo Sentence" into Google you'll see what I mean about words.

Which is also the name of my new blog, heh heh started another one, I need a girlfriend.

Comments:
Hey,
I'm from an online multiplayer, casual game site. We have a reviews and news section on our website and we are looking for people/community generated content for the same. Would you interested, the upside for you would be a link to your blog and a byline. Do get back to me if you're interested. mithun@hungama.com is my work mail ID.
Cheerio,
Mithun Kidambi
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

 
CrispAds Blog Ads

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?