Click here for great eBay values!

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Atari's Xbox 360 Version of Test Drive Unlimited Ships

Hmmmm, I wish there was a preview of Test Drive Unlimited, to help me decide if it's worth getting. Dum dee dum dee dum... Look! there's one of them previews from GameTrailers.com, I think I'll watch it...


Well that was a good preview, them cars in Test Drive Unlimited sure are shiny. Back in July I posted that Test Drive Unlimited will retail for just $39.95 when it ships, well according to Evil Avatar, the game has shipped.

Groovy gives me something to post was is nice, why doesn't Amanda Mackay ever do any of those previews, she more than just a pretty face, she's smart and funny and... and... oh Amanda.

I wrote you a song Amanda, well modified a song for you, here it is; "All I wanna do when I wake up in the morning is see your eyes, Amanda, amanda" "I never thought that a girl like you could ever care for me, Amanda" "All I wanna do in the middle of the evening is hold you tight, Amanda, amanda" "I didn't know you were looking for more than I could ever be"

Did you like it Amanda? Amanda? Amanda!! Oh Amanda...

Comments:
Very nice! I like it. accelerated depreciation
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

 
CrispAds Blog Ads

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?