Click here for great eBay values!

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Assassin's Creed Video Blog #01



Too short way too short, didn't get enough of... of... J Ja Jad Jade Raymond. Oh my heart, good news is that this is #01, can't wait for #02.

I luv Jade's smile, just can't get enough... uh oh here we go;

"When I'm with you baby, I go out of my head" "And I just cant get enough, I just cant get enough" "All the things you do to me and everything you said" "And I just cant get enough, I just cant get enough" "We slip and slide as we fall in love, "And I just cant seem to get enough" of Jade Raymond.

This is a very silly post, I'm the writer and I haven't had one funny line yet, so I'm ending it... wait for it... NOW!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

 
CrispAds Blog Ads

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?