Click here for great eBay values!

Monday, September 11, 2006

Armchair Arcade's Atari 2600 VCS Mega Mini Reviews: Part I


Get this video and more at MySpace.com

Well I'm sure you can tell from the video player where I found this one. This is from the video description:

" Bill brings us our first video article from 2004, which features a lively look at five shooting games for the Atari 2600 Video Computer System (VCS): Chopper Command, Defender, Fantastic Voyage, Space Cavern, and Space Jockey."

Pretty good "video article", title implies a part 2, but I couldn't find it. Be interesting to watch part 2, 'cause I enjoyed this one. Seeing all those classic consoles, controllers, and games was neat.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

 
CrispAds Blog Ads

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?