Click here for great eBay values!

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Amanda Mackay meets and greats the TGS 06 Cosplayers



I'm such a dope, saw this video a while back didn't check it out. Then a few minutes ago a see it again but notice something I didn't see the first time. In the tumbnail image was a little Amanda Mackay. That's all it took, soon as the video was done I headed for the embed code, and here she is.

There was one part in the video that made my heart skip a beat, Amanda was talking to someone outside when the wind blew, OMG!!! (G stands for goodness, thank you). I need to lay down too much excitement isn't good for me.

Ohhhh!!! What's wrong Walter? It's my heart. Your heart, what is it? A large muscle that circulates blood through my body... ... very funny, I meant what's WRONG with your heat. Oh! It's breaking, Amanda the heartbreaker has struck again.

Comments:
Haha your comments are as funny as the video. Keep it up! :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

 
CrispAds Blog Ads

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?