Click here for great eBay values!

Friday, August 25, 2006

Wii Hardware + Elebits gameplay








(vid via jayfresh)

I see a Wii mockup and someone playing Elebits, most likely on a Wii development cinder block er ah I mean kit.

Ok Ok I didn't post this video to discuss the Wii mockup... oops I mean "Hardware", I've developed an interest in Elebits.

On the current 1UP podcast they spoke about Elebits and some of the gameplay elements, which sounded interesting, so I decided to take a second look at the above video. Still not sure I get it, but for some reason a part of me is curious about it.

I'm left with more questions than answers, for example, I wonder when we'll see a working Wii?
:)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

 
CrispAds Blog Ads

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?