Click here for great eBay values!

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Vectrex Games Compilation


(vid via tr0d) (submitted to digg by tonage)

Strange, when I was a kid I wasn't into this kind of game, now I look at it and it looks cool. If it were to appear on a console or hand held I'd get it. As long as the price was right, I don't part with my money easily, I like my money. Well I'd part with it if I could go out with Jessica Chobot, hell I'd part my left arm for a date with her. Then again I don't think my heart could take, 'cause that's what you are Jessica, a heartbreaker.

"Why do you have to be a heartbreaker? when I was being what you want me to be , suddenly everything I've ever wanted, has past me bye"... sniff I love that song.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

 
CrispAds Blog Ads

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?