Click here for great eBay values!

Monday, August 14, 2006

Utada Hikaru loses A Tetris Competition



Swiping another good story from Kotaku, this time from Brian Ashcraft. It seems that Utada lost a Tetris challenge, I didn't even know she played. I posted an acoustic version of Simple and Clean on Aug 1, so I knew she could sing. Well she must really be feeling kinda down about the loss so I think I'll try to cheer her up, let's all sing for her, I'll start it off "When you walk away, you don't hear me say" come on you know the words. She's gonna love this here we go "Please...Oh baby. Don't go. Simple and clean is the way that your making me feel tonight." That was fun, I love you Utada Hikaru.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

 
CrispAds Blog Ads

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?