Click here for great eBay values!

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

The Twilight Approaches


According to Go Nintendo, Alapage, an online retailer, has posted quite a strange date for The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, the title is slated for a November 24th release in Europe. It is very strange for a site to have an exact date like this, that isn’t anywhere near a placeholder date. The same site has now started taking pre-orders for Twlight Princess as well. If this date were to turn out true, can we expect a Wii US release 1-2 weeks before this date, and a 3-4 weeks prior release in Japan? Well a November release would be nice, the sooner it's out the sooner it will appear in a used game store. When I first saw The Legend Of Zelda E3 2004 trailer I was so syched, if it had come out that year I probably would have bought it, and I don' like paying full price for my games. Something about that trailer really hit me, check it out, listen to the audience reaction, that's just how I felt.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

 
CrispAds Blog Ads

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?