Click here for great eBay values!

Friday, August 25, 2006

A Tony Hawk Retrospective by GameSpot


(vid via myself)

Tony Hawk rules. Yeah that about sum's it up. Alright I'll "write" some more, ah let me see... Tony Hawk rules, oh wait I already wrote that. Hmmm... I got it Tony Hawk Rocks! Yeah you know.

Ok ok, the video is a little longer the usually, so you may want to know about it before you watch it. Gamespot looks at the Tony Hawk series from beginning to the upcoming Project 8. It's well done, and I hope you enjoy it.

Comments:
Very nice! I like it. pixar short film
 
Ey mate! Just popped in by your site. I'm 33 now and some 4 months ago I started skating for the first time in my life! So here you have old me popping the tail of my 8" board everyday an hour or so -easy as I live in Barcelona. I'm beginning to get some decent ollies! One site that really helps me as a beginner is the tricktionary I definately recommend people check it out. Cheers mate, keep up the good work!
 
Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

 
CrispAds Blog Ads

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?