Click here for great eBay values!

Saturday, August 19, 2006

Ninety Nine Nights Xbox 360

GTtv Review

(vid via me)

Well the reviews are in, this video is GTtv's review of Ninety Nine Nights for Xbox 360. Not a very good review although there were some positive things said about it. One piece of advice from the review was you may want to rent it before you decide to buy it, good advice. I'm a sucker for pretty visuals and this game's got those so maybe one day, if I'm very good and save my pennies I'll be able to afford a rental. Hey that's the best I can do, spend most of my money on wine women and food, well mostly food, not really on wine either and I prefer not to discuss the third one thank you.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

 
CrispAds Blog Ads

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?