Click here for great eBay values!

Sunday, August 20, 2006

It's The Sequel You've All Been Waiting For

Tamagotchi Connection: Corner Shop 2 ...Huh?

(vid via strikegames)

Right, I want to ask you a question, do you like syrupy sweet games that are so cute you want to stick a fork in your eye? Sure you do, well than this game is for you. I don't really know what Tamagotchi Connection: Corner Shop 2 is other than it's a sequel to Tamagotchi Corner Shop. I just wanted to post it 'cause it was silly, and I sorta like the music, but there's a problem it's stuck in my head, and I'm hearing voices saying "bake cakes"... "open a salon", I'm losing it... it's all gone there's nothing left. Toecutter! he knows who I am, I'm the Night Rider on a one way ticket to freedom! ... ... sorry.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

 
CrispAds Blog Ads

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?