Click here for great eBay values!

Thursday, August 24, 2006

If You See Only One Video Today Make It This One

The reviews are in:
Game Green says "Don't miss this one"
Watch What You Want proclaims "A must see"
Otaku Ahora declares "I'm gonna see this one again and again"



Ok to be honest I don't know what this video is, or what it's supposed to mean. I saw it at pspfanboy.com and thought I could do something with it.

Well I did something with it, now what? Australia, I figured secretly you wanted to know so I told you. Wonderful place, lovely beaches, I could learn to swim.

What about the women?... sniff... sniff... what about them. I know, I'll go check out my "friend space", that always cheers me up. Why? go see for yourself, without a doubt the hottest "friend space" in town, no that does not include that Tom guy.


(Those three blogs right before the video... belong to me. Sorry... heh heh.)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

 
CrispAds Blog Ads

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?