Click here for great eBay values!

Friday, August 11, 2006

Home Brew Game Hits PS2(JP)

Melty Blood: Act Cadenza

(vid via strikegames)

Found this while I was checking on my subscriptions, according to Gamespot it's a "2D fighting game that was originally a home-brew title released for the PC by independent game development group Watanabe Seisakujo, but it later appeared in arcades due to its popularity. The PS2 version will be based on the arcade release, meaning that it includes Aoko Aozaki and Kouma Kishima, two new characters not available on the original PC game." All I know is after watching this vid I can't get that J-Rock song out of my head or is it J-Pop, I don't know, I don't get out much.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

 
CrispAds Blog Ads

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?