Click here for great eBay values!

Friday, August 18, 2006

GAME BREAK PRESENTS; HOW TO ARRANGE FLOWERS

Twisted Metal: Head-On Commercial

(vid via HikaruNekoi)

After returning from our recent field trip, I thought you all might enjoy a watching a non video game related lesson. That led to finding the women in today's video, on the surface she looked qualified so after a quick "interview", I decided she would present today's lesson. Something went wrong during the shoot, I kept the tape going, and it's presented here in its entirety. Note to self stick to video games lessons, yep this was one wacky lady, really into some bizarre things not appropriate for Game Break. Ok I admit I'm still hoping she'll call me.


(found vid on pspfanboy.com)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

 
CrispAds Blog Ads

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?