Click here for great eBay values!

Thursday, August 31, 2006

The Best of YouTube; Gaming Clips

According to EuroGamer, who gives us 10 categories filled with gaming clips;
This video is from #6. "In-game abuse: Oblivion dominoes"

(vid via momdu78)

Dave McCarthy, complied a hug list of YouTube gaming videos. There are Ten categories, and within those ten are several links to different videos. I spend a lot of time on YouTube, so I've seen or heard of most of them. Oh if you want of see the entire list click on Dave's name.

The video above is my favorite from the list, luv the music. The first time I saw this video was on Jenn Cutters blog, whom in my opinion is super cute, has got the sweetest smile I've ever seen... oh my heart.

I remember the first time I saw her it was like "Suddenly the wheels are in motion and I, I'm ready to sail any ocean" "Suddenly I don't need the answers,'Cos I, I'm ready to take all my chances with you", sniff... sniff that song gets me everytime.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

 
CrispAds Blog Ads

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?