Click here for great eBay values!

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Alone in the Dark Interview

With the absolutely Enchanting Nour Polloni

(vid via me)

I posted on friday the 11th that Alone in The Dark would be pushed back. While looking for footage to go along with that post I found the above interview(pre-E3 2K6) along with a nice trailer, the trailer was included with that post. I kept this interview in my head, well to be honest I kept Nour Polloni in my head. Well can you blame, I'm not sure but I think I've fallen head over heals for a video game producer. Don't know why I'm telling you this, you've got your own problems, ...wait ...just a moment ...just a moment, I think it's my heart, yes by my calculations it will completely fail in 72 seconds... it's working now but will completely fail in 72 seconds, I can feel it , I can feel it, daisy daisy gi..ve me ..y_____________________________________

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

 
CrispAds Blog Ads

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?